Updated as on 19.03.2021
www.myteabrk.com is a property of OneLove Global Beverages Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at Plot No-51, Manan Dham Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad – 201003.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- The contact information like your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, Pincode, country and IP address is collected;
- Payment and billing information like name, billing address and payment method when you buy our products;
- We NEVER collect your credit card/debit card and/or any card number or credit card / Debit card and/or any card expiry date or other details about your credit card/debit card and/or any other card on our website. Credit card / Debit card and/or any other card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner _________;
- Information you post in a public space on our website myteabrk. in or when you register on our website or asks us a question through email or phone;
- Demographics: collecting information about you, our products that you like, our products you intend to buy, products you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also or through the Contact us form;
- Other information: your IP address, browser used, source site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us, type of mobile device you are using and/ or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running;
- Passive information: through tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website; and
- From third parties: If you use an integrated social media feature on our website. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Contact you regarding confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes;
- Respond to your requests or questions;
- Confirm your registration for one of our products or notifications;
- Improve our products and services and customize your experience with us including the display of content based on your preferences;
- Look at site trends and customer interests;
- Combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties;
- Protect our company, our customers, or our websites;
- For marketing purposes, send you information about special promotions, offers, new features and/or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. For example, if you buy products from us we’ll enrol you for our newsletter;
- Send you transactional communications; and
- Send you emails or SMS about your account or a product purchase.
PROTECTION OF USER INFORMATION:
- We strive to ensure security, integrity and privacy of your information and to protect your information against any unauthorized or illegal access;
- We reserve the right to create reviews for security purposes from time to time to ensure verification of your identity and that no breach takes place;
- We reserve the right to terminate your account at any point of time and we are not liable and cannot be held liable for any breach of security or any action of any third party that receives your information; and
- Further, we will never ask you to share your password, credit card, debit card or online banking details with us and won’t be held liable for any loss or damage caused by responding to such requests.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES:
- Third parties, who perform services on our behalf;
- Vendors, who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India;
- Our business partners, including a third party who provides or sponsors our products or events in relation to our products, or who operates a venue where we hold such events for the promotion of our products. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies;
- In order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves, to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests or while investigating potential fraud; and
- Successors, to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
- You can opt-out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email “Insert link”. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your product purchases.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at “Insert Link”
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY: